What happens if you break the law?
• You will be cautioned, arrested and taken to the Police Station.
• You will be cautioned again when you arrive at the Police Station.
• Your shoes, belt, tie (if you have one) will be taken from you. If the Police decided that they need some or all of your clothes for forensic eveidence they will take them from you as well. If this happens you will be given a paper suit to wear!
• You will be locked in a cell whilst the Police contact your parents or an appropriate adult and ask them to come to the station.
• You will be interviewed on tape by a Police Officer in the presence of your parents or appropriate adult.
• You will have your photograph, fingerprints and D.N.A. taken.